Thursday, December 11, 2008

Random Q.

I just filled out my extended profile and saw you could have blogger throw a random question at you for a more interesting read.

Of course, I wrote a paragraph when all they wanted was a 4 word answer. Since I cranked it out over the course of "Poison" by Alice Cooper and it will never see the light of day as far as blogger is concerned, I figured I'd put it here:

Q. If you were a wrestler, what would your finishing move be?

A. Well, for starters, my wrestling name would be "The Pussy". My spandex would cleverly be pink on the outside of the legs, red on the inside, and a black triangle on my ass. It would resemble the vagina Piccaso lost his virginity to. My finshing move would be called "The Muff Diver" where I'd climb up the turnbuckle and dive at my opponent, twisting and contorting my body in mid air to knock him down and pin him in a 69 position.

Yeah, it's a crowdpleaser.

No comments: